Mar 25, 2010

Kindergarten here he comes

Wow! It has been a little bit.



I registered Thomas for Kindergarten today and he is not as scared anymore. He has really been misbehaving the last couple of days and I finally figured out that he was scared because he knew we were registering him today. He has never dealt well with change. I told him that all we were doing today was showing them how smart he was he did not have to go to school yet. He was still scared this morning but once we got there he was fine and once he was done with the assessment he was so excited. I am excited because the school boundaries have been redone and he will get to go to the school across the street instead of being bused to the school across town. It seems like just yesterday he was born. He is still young as he is only 4 but he will be 5 before the deadline.



I cut Dustin, Thomas, and Garret's hair yesterday and I think they look pretty good. They had been getting a little shaggy and Dustin had been asking me to cut it for about a week. I feel bad that it took me so long to cut it but it is time consuming and with the baby thinking that he needs extra attention it is not easy to find the time. I am glad that my sister and her fiance were here so they could entertain Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment