Feb 19, 2010
Sick again
I am getting tired of winter. We passed around the sickness for a month and then we only had a week reprieve and now we are sick again. It gets passed around to everyone and then back again. I hope this time around is not as bad as last time around. The biggest difference this time from last time is that I got it this time. There should be a law that Moms can not get sick, we do not have time to get sick. How are we supposed to take care of the other sickies if we are sick too. I can not wait until cold and flu season is over. On the positive side my oldest has not missed any days of school he gets sick on the weekend and then is ok for school. A bad way to spend the weekend but he likes school so he is glad that he does not have to miss it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment