Feb 6, 2010

Breakfast for dinner

While I was in the bathroom tonight Thomas and Garret decided to crack some eggs. The bathroom is just off the Kitchen and I could hear them and all I could do was yell at them to stop. I was helpless as I heard the eggs bang against the bowl. When I got out of the bathroom they were in front of the fridge door which was open and blocking my way into the kitchen, as it opens clear to the counter. I had to call Dustin to come and get the un cracked eggs out of the way so that I could even get into the Kitchen to stop the mess. Fortunately they got all the eggs in a bowl so nothing was wasted. After fishing out eggshells for 15 min from 10 eggs that they cracked I decided that Breakfast for Dinner was in order so I sliced up some ham and added cheese and we had Breakfast burritos for Dinner. The boys thought it was great and it was fairly simple. Never a break for Mom when Dad is at work.

1 comment: