Feb 1, 2010
the past 12 years in a nutshell
I have decided to give a readers digest version of my life after high school until now. After graduating from Payson High School in 1998 I attended Snow College in Ephraim , UT for 2 years. In the Summer of 2000 the "annoying boy in my ward" returned from his LDS mission to Novosibirsk, Russia. I had been writing to him as a friend and had slowly realized that he was actually the man of my dreams. Steven Hayward and I were married in December of 2000. We lived in an apartment close to Utah State University campus in Logan, UT while I attended school there. I attended USU from August 2000 until May 2003. At this point I was pregnant with our first child and I decided I was not enjoying my Major so I ended my college career. In August of 2003 our first baby boy Dustin was born. I was working at Convergys and really hated it. Steven was working at Pepperidge Farm in Richmond, UT on their cookie line so I applied to work as a temporary there. I worked there the summer of 2004 and then an opening was available for a permanent position on the night shift. I got the position and then found out I was pregnant with # 2. I was unable to continue at Pepperidge Farm because I was unable to keep my times up while I was sick and tired all the time. We took this as a sign and I became a stay at home mom, the most rewarding work I can do. In June 2005 baby boy #2, Thomas was born. Steven continued to work at Pepperidge Farm and was moved up to a machine operator on the cookie line. Baby boy #3, Garret was born in October of 2007. We had to move from our small apartment because we had reached the occupancy maximum so we moved into a basement apartment in the NW part of Logan. This lasted a year and the basement was too much for me being cooped up inside with the kids all day so we purchased our first home in Smithfield, UT in April 2008. Steven was moved to the cracker line and now runs one of the machines on the Goldfish cracker line. Dustin started Kindergarten in 2008 and is now in first grade. In May 2009 baby boy #4, Nathan was born. I am very happy raising my wonderful family of boys and being a wife to my amazing husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's quite the condensed version!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't say that I am a "follower" of ANY blog. I don't know if I will check much. Please keep emailing anything big!!!
Your next entry should be about this house you bought. I still have only HEARD about it....never seen any pictures!
Aunt Wendy