Jun 16, 2010

Yay Summer

It feels like summer has finally arrived. It has been pretty cold for June even Utah June and my boys have been anxious for it to get warm enough to do summer activities.
Dustin has started playing T-ball and he is really enjoying it. I am glad that he has so much fun and we all enjoy watching him play. Steven and I finally got the garden ready and planted. I think some of my plants are going to die but most of them look like they will survive. I hope that I don't kill them all. I was able to get some flowers from a friend of mine that was pulling some of hers up so yesterday I planted flowers in my front yard and I hope they grow well. They are perennials so I hope they at least come back next year even if they are too traumatized for this year.
Steven took the training wheels off of Dustin's bike at Dustin's request and now he is afraid to ride it. I have been taking him across the street to the school so that he can ride down the small hill in front to work on his balance. He is improving and soon we should all be able to ride our bikes together. I am looking forward to finally getting to ride my bike and get some exercise. That is about all for today I will try to post some pictures of our yard next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment