May 22, 2010
1 year
Wow! My baby is one year old today. I can not believe how time has flown. It seems like just yesterday that he was born. He was my smallest baby and a very challenging baby. He wanted to be held all the time. Then we discovered that he was not getting enough to eat. How was I to know that. He would calm down when we held him so I thought he was just needy. After I started to introduce formula he grew by leaps and bounds and soon became a rolly poly baby. It was so fun to see the little fat rolls on him. It was good to see that he was healthy. He has the most striking blue eyes and everyone notices them. They are especially noticeable against his dark brown hair. He is such a happy child now and a joy to have around. He has grown from a baby to a toddler and it is sad to me that he is really not a baby anymore. I still call him my baby and he doesn't care right now so I will keep it up for awhile. I will post some pictures of his party later after we have it. We decided to just do something as a family and keep it simple. It will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment