Apr 9, 2010

Fabulous Friday

This has started to become more of a thankful blog than an update blog. I will try to be better with updates but here is today's thankful list.

1. Modern conviniences- yesterday I had the dishwasher, the clothes washer, and my bread maker all going at once and I thought "what if I had to do all of these by hand?" I would not have got all my chores done in one day that is for sure.

2. Extended family- spending time with them this weekend made me realize that I really do miss them when it has been awhile away from them.

3. Wonderful ward sisters- Some of the sisters in my ward offered to watch my children for me so that I could go to the temple more often. I did not take them up on the offer because Steven can watch them if I go in the morning but I appreciated the offer and the knowledge that they are available.

4. The Temple- My week goes so much better when I can go.

5. Flowers- Especially ones that come from my husband for no particular reason except that he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment